Portland State University

Bilingual Teacher Pathway (undergrad)

Earn your Bachelor’s Degree and Teaching License. You must have at least 90 college credits completed before starting this program. You must also be bilingual and bicultural.


Tatiana Nochevnaya


For those who want to teach:

  • Elementary (multiple subjects)
  • English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement
  • Dual Language Specialization

Class Format:

  • In Person (evening or weekend)

Available to those who meet any of the following Educational Requirements:

  • Have some college credits but don’t have a degree yet
  • Have completed my associate's degree