- Grant can be used up to 90 credits at an Oregon community college and up to 180 quarter credits/120 semester credits at eligible Oregon universities and colleges.
- Must complete military basic training.
- Be a member of the Oregon National Guard and not currently the subject of any adverse actions under the provisions of any Army, Air Force or National Guard Regulations.
- Be currently drilling and attending all scheduled unit training assemblies and annual training periods.
- Not have achieved a baccalaureate degree or higher.
Tips for Candidates
Available for students in a community college, public, or private institution.
- Varies depending on type of IHE and eligibility for other military tuition assistance.
- Oregon Community Colleges: $361 per term
- Oregon Public Universities including OHSU: $716 per term
- Eligible Oregon Private Colleges: $526 per semester term, $351 per quarter term
- Book allowance also available